Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit an Customer Support Representative with Dutch for their site. This role involves providing a professional, friendly and efficient service to customers and teams throughout Europe. Input customer orders to the order-entry system and provide timely and accurate responses to customer queries.
Reporting to: Customer Support Team Leader
- Process all transactions accurately through relevant company systems within department guidelines and Quality requirements
- Process all queries within department guidelines through relevant company systems
- Ensuring a high level of customer support to all customers at all times, taking ownership for first point of contact resolution wherever possible
- Liaise with relevant couriers and / or Distribution Support team to ensure prompt delivery service to all customers
- Manage emergency orders / requests as necessary and communicate to various manufacturing plants, etc. as required
- Maintain and update customer data as required
- Process customer feedback and product complaints through relevant company systems and within the required timelines
- Work with the Sales Teams, Field Based Inventory Control team and Logistics teams to ensure fastest possible turnaround on all inventory, inventory returns and resolution of any issues that may occur on route.
- Take on additional tasks and involvement in the execution of new departmental projects / initiatives as required
- Manage key business processes as required, including highlighting required changes, documenting updates and providing associated training
- All functions to be carried out in compliance with the Company’s Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure that the company brand and image is communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers, both external and internal.
- Ensure that the company’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on the companies behalf.
- Previous experience in a multi-national customer service environment advantageous
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative with a positive attitude to problem-solving
- Availability and willingness to work outside of regular hours if required
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business if required
For further information on this Customer Support Representative with Dutch role in Limeick please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.